• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Your Average Sleep Time? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Justin

Splatoon Freak
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,588
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
I would hope the title is clear enough. How many hours do you average when it comes to sleeping? For me, I'd have to say on normal school weekdays I average from 2-5.5 hours, with the occasional 1 hour and such. On weekends, 3-6.5 hours. with the occasional 1 hour and all-nighter. I can't seem to ever get 7 hours of sleep, but on weekends I lie in bed for hours with my eyes closed, getting partial rest at the least. Great thinking time too. :p

Counting weekends (where I get my most/a lot of sleep) AND weekdays together? Probably about 4-5 hours.

5-8 hours for weekdays (college, expect Thursday and Friday) and 7-10 hours for weekends. I rarely get up so early when I can't sleep, which is 1.5-4 hours. Lol

on the Weekdays, I get about 7.5 hours of sleep, suprisingly
on the Weekend, I only get about.... damn. 8? I like to sleep in on the weekends, get less sleep on the weekdays? o.0

On weekdays, I get 5-8 hours of sleep, because I refuse to go to bed at 9:30 (the time I have to go to bed), and usually go to sleep at 10:30 or minutes after 10:30, 11 or 12 am, then probably wake up in the middle of the night (3 or 4 am) and get on my phone. Weekends, um, I should say I get like what, 7-9 hours of sleep? I also have bad sleeping habits. :/

Last edited:
6-8 hours, in the weekend 8 hours.

Weekdays: 6 - 9
Weekends: 5 - 6

Last edited:
In weekdays 6 hours.
In weekends 8 hours.

1 minute maybe? If that?

Wow! I wish I could get that much.

I sleep for around 24 hours everyday
lol jk
On weekdays 7-8 hours
Weekends - 7-9 hours

I get 6-8 hours of sleep everyday

Weekdays I get like 4-5 hours of sleep and wknds I get 2-3 hours of sleep. wHaTs tHiS sLEEp wOrD tHoUgH?

Edit: Whoops I just did a bump don't kill me pl0x.

Update

School Weekdays: 5 - 7.5
Weekends: 9 - 12
Summer: 5 - 8

I'll sometimes pull a 12 on a Saturday after a really busy school week. In summer I'm just a lot less tired. I wish I could sleep more on school weekdays

Back