• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Your job of your dreams ? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Wailtor

Former 4DR member
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$177
FC
4343-9198-1245
NNID
FwGreg
Switch FC
SW-4780-8068-3220
Your job of your dreams ?

For me, it will be surgeon.

Game programmer at Nintendo, working on games like Smash Bros, Mario Kart and Splatoon sequels. :D

Jonny

:D
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$889
FC
4472-7682-1316
NNID
YourSmellySocks
Switch FC
SW-4604-8159-9402
  • Deleted by Rachy
  • Reason: Double post

Jonny

:D
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$889
FC
4472-7682-1316
NNID
YourSmellySocks
Switch FC
SW-4604-8159-9402
  • Deleted by Rachy
  • Reason: Decided to delete this too cuz his post above has been deleted
Definitely something with computers. :-D If that doesn't work I'll join the army

Probably become an electrical engineer, so I can still use the shock to my advantage. ;)

Hmm probably a YouTuber or the ability to make a living off my own website. One can dream!

Hmm probably a YouTuber or the ability to make a living off my own website. One can dream!

See, I agree with you but I don't want to put myself out there. Maybe like an ihe or gradeaundera type channel
A 'cartoon' character

See, I agree with you but I don't want to put myself out there. Maybe like an ihe or gradeaundera type channel
A 'cartoon' character
There's actually plenty of YouTubers who never reveal their face or do it later on when they're more comfortable (see HowToBasic).

I think it would be GREAT to be a comedian or influential writer.

I'd love to be a game programmer that works at Nintendo ^O^

Sitting on my arse and being lazy while getting paid to do it :gerald:

sports broadcaster (y'know the guy who talks during the whole thing) (also mainly hockey, because :ca:)

uhm. thats hard. as much as id love to do nothing and just get paid, i think it would be being in the system for a mlb team. if possible on an actual mlb team. im still young enough that i can get scouted so that kind of cool i guess, im not committed to a college yet but ive met with a few.

Back