• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 69: Results) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Hey everyone! I hope you guys have a great Christmas holiday since some people started their holiday yesterday. I'm guess, we are all still so excited for Christmas in 2 days. Hope we all get awesome gifts for Christmas! Anyway, I am here to announce the results to week 69 of Clan Superlatives!

The sixty-ninth week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 8 people vote in total! :party: This is a bit below average, but I am glad that we're all continuing to vote! Remember that the more people that participate, the more fun this all is! Regardless of amount, thank you to everyone who voted! The more people that vote, the more fun these become! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to make the worst snowman: We have a 3-way tie between Alex/@Alex, BlazerZ/@BlazerZ, and Frost/@Frost with 2 votes each! This sounds like a challenge, but you guys should make a better snowman, so we can choose one to win! :eyes:
  • Most likely to steal someones presents: Zach/@Azula won this one with 3 votes! Did we noticed he haven't been on around here for while, it's mean he's going to steal our presents in Christmas? :scream:
  • Most likely to get confused between Halloween, Easter and Christmas: Another 3-way tie between Alex/@Alex, BlazerZ/@BlazerZ, and Val/@W4STED V4L with 2 votes each! Maybe the calendar can help you, then you don't get confused! :ranger:
  • Most likely to wear snow clothes in summer: Rachel/@Rachy won this one with 3 votes! I wish it's summer here again. But wear snow clothes in summer? No thanks!
  • Most likely to wear a Santa hat in Halloween: Alex/@Alex won this one with 4 votes! I think it's one of the best Halloween costume ever, do you agree? :skull:
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to make the worst snowman:
  • Alex (2 votes) [One of them included: "It would be a stickman, not snowman!" Oh I guess, he just make the worst stickman, right? :tox:]
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • BlazerZ (2 votes)
  • Frost (2 votes)
  • Val (1 vote)
Most likely to steal someones presents:
  • Alice (1 vote)
  • BlazerZ (2 votes)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Zach (3 votes)
There's one who voted for this category: "The grinch" Lol! That's true, but this is Clan Superlatives, which you have to vote any member in the clan, sorry. This vote will not be counted.

Most likely to get confused between Halloween, Easter and Christmas:
  • Alex (2 votes)
  • Alice (1 vote)
  • BlazerZ (2 votes)
  • Jonny (1 vote)
  • Val (2 votes)
Most likely to wear snow clothes in summer:
  • Amaya (2 votes)
  • BlazerZ (1 vote)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Lloyd (1 vote)
  • Rachel (3 votes)
Most likely to wear a Santa hat in Halloween:
  • Alex (4 votes)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Dokan (1 vote)
  • Jonny (1 vote)
  • Val (1 vote)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 70 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

Last edited:
I must be terrible during the winter! Worst snowman (or stickman, nice vote whoever that was :tox:), confusing holidays, and wearing a Santa hat at the wrong time!

There's one who voted for this category: "The grinch"
4DR Grinch when?! :hippo:

You're a mean one, Mr. Grinch...

The scariest part about Halloween is it isn't Christmas yet when you're wearing a Santa hat!

Back