• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Active Updated MKW MK8 Other Alicu's friend roster (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Its not a hard job to add you on mkw you know! I just forget everytimee ;
inventing words oo: must be another one of your useless talents
ee
--- Post merged ---
Its not a hard job to add you on mkw you know! I just forget everytimee ;
inventing words oo: must be another one of your useless talents
ee
--- Post merged ---
did my post just appear twice? what

:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

Alice, there is a good tip I can give for you. Even when studying, write a list of things you plan to do everyday; then include my name with a picture of :gerald: saying that you will add me on MKWII. When you finally stop being lazy and come to the point to add me, you can tick it off.

Good luck not being lazy.

nice spam Alice :spam:

Also why does this thread have 19 pages lmao

Still 1st owo :heart:
Yesess :heart:

Blame Zak!
jk
--- Post merged ---
:spam::spam::spam::spam::spam:

Alice, there is a good tip I can give for you. Even when studying, write a list of things you plan to do everyday; then include my name with a picture of :gerald: saying that you will add me on MKWII. When you finally stop being lazy and come to the point to add me, you can tick it off.

Good luck not being lazy.
lmao Im actually gonna keep that as a note on my server :joy: Hope I dont forget next time!

Yesess :heart:

Blame Zak!
jk
--- Post merged ---

lmao Im actually gonna keep that as a note on my server :joy: Hope I dont forget next time!

THats what I do.

Did you finally come round to not being lazy and add me? If you did, then when are you going to add me to the roster? :gerald:

Did you finally come round to not being lazy and add me? If you did, then when are you going to add me to the roster? :gerald:
Yes I added you! I will edit my roster in a bit :gerald:

I got a heart yaaaAaaay :3333 :heart:

Back