• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Ancho-V Games (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Jason

'13-'17 - 4DR
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,434
This one's a creative course if you ask me

The fans in the middle of the stage are differently unique, as they can either help you or hurt you. You have 3 paths going into there base!
Chargers can easily be hit depending on the spot, and blasters can be effective where chargers are (since either easy access or there's g

It also has a Rainmaker strat that is completely wrong but hilarious @Justin

I like it, it's creative :p

Thoughts?

Last edited:
isnt this the only ranked battle map

:tox:

Technically there are only two paths if you include Splat Zones and Turf War versions of Ancho-V Games. The map itself is pretty unique and definitely displays more elements used in the Splatoon single player mode, predominantly the fans. The fans allow for either safety but can mess you up when trying to climb back up or can be used to the enemy's advantage to allow them to infiltrate your side of the map. One weapon does not completely dominate and at least for Splat Zones and partially Tower Control (that's a different story though), the spawn is blocked off or right in front of the tower to challenge. The rainmaker strat is definitely interesting, but not safe as a slip-up will easily lead to the enemy team winning. There are a lot of aspects to talk about for this map, but it's pretty solid in my opinion.

I love that map, that's my favorite map. But I've played Tower Control on Ancho-V Games more than Rainmaker so, I don't even know why.

I have a video of Tower Control on Ancho-V Games (twinning with Justin.) lol

I love that map, that's my favorite map. But I've played Tower Control on Ancho-V Games more than Rainmaker so, I don't even know why.

I have a video of Tower Control on Ancho-V Games (twinning with Justin.) lol
Yay! Ancho-V Games is pretty nice. :p

I prefer Walleye Warehouse but it's ok

Back