• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Does anyone have Fire Kart Wii v3 or below? Looking for this pack (or this music in specific) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Roo

Thundercloud
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$171
By any chance does anyone still have Fire Kart Wii v3/FireRachel texture & music or below? I really want to try the music pack (and texture pack if possible) again. I had it as a kid in 2013 but I lost it ages ago and I really want to try it again. If this is not the case, does anyone at least know what the course intro preview music here is? (0:16 - 0:24). Thanks in advance!

v4 can be obtained from Rachel's YouTube channel. But if you're looking for older versions such as v3 I don't know if it's still available.

The BRSTM pack if I remember correctly, was this one

By any chance does anyone still have Fire Kart Wii v3/FireRachel texture & music or below? I really want to try the music pack (and texture pack if possible) again. I had it as a kid in 2013 but I lost it ages ago and I really want to try it again. If this is not the case, does anyone at least know what the course intro preview music here is? (0:16 - 0:24). Thanks in advance!

Unfortunately, v3 and older version of Fire Kart Wii doesn’t exist because I didn’t like that so I deleted them. v4 is still available on my YouTube channel, but the music pack I used for v3 or below can be obtained from a video Lycan posted above.

Unfortunately, v3 and older version of Fire Kart Wii doesn’t exist because I didn’t like that so I deleted them. v4 is still available on my YouTube channel, but the music pack I used for v3 or below can be obtained from a video Lycan posted above.
Thanks Rachel!

I obtained Fire Kart Wii v3 and unfortunately the music is not in. It's in an older version, I think I will never find the song

Yeah, the song is not in this pack, but it was for sure in an older version of Fire Kart Wii or a personal pack that Rachel released back in the day that my dad was able to download and put it in my SD card about 11 years ago

Older than 3.0 is probably less available than 3.0 and current.

Back