• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Favorite Mythological Creature? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Definitely a chimera, it has so much different animals in one and is so unique, i love it! Easily number one c:

I understand you have a really strong opinion on the matter, but is this really the right place to be saying this kind of stuff?
I’m answering the main question of the thread. :ranger: Plus, I don’t see what is wrong with me saying that.

I’m answering the main question of the thread. :ranger: Plus, I don’t see what is wrong with me saying that.
Yet you're also being inconsiderate to religious people on the forum. If you'd like to believe he's fictional, that's fine, but please take this to a debate thread rather than here. Your strong opinions of him don't necessarily belong in a harmless thread topic.

Yet you're also being inconsiderate to religious people on the forum. If you'd like to believe he's fictional, that's fine, but please take this to a debate thread rather than here. Your strong opinions of him don't necessarily belong in a harmless thread topic.
Well, what if my religion is based on unicorns and dragons?

Back