• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Resource icon

Character Fire Daisy on the Flame Runner [Daisy] by Rachel/Me (1 viewer) 1.0.0

No permission to download

Users who are viewing this thread

Jason

'13-'17 - 4DR
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,434
Kirigaya submitted a new resource:

Fire Daisy on the Flame Runner - A red/orange-themed daisy on the Flame Runner!

So I made this about a month ago with Rach :oops:

Description - Well it's Fire Daisy.. on the Flame Runner. Flame Runner customized for wheel, and big ass orange wheels.

Pics:
kWSEi2q.png

jJFzVpM.png

DL: MEGA

Feel free to take any if you download it.

Read more about this resource...

Last edited by forum staff:
Wow that looks really cool! So the mach bike textured to look like the flame runner?

I've always liked the look of the flame runner, but with a medium character - this is the best of both worlds honestly! :)

That's beautiful. Definitely downloading. :heart:

Wait a second, If I use a flame runner body and put it into a medium weight character, it will be flame runner? :eek:

No, it's because the properties of the flame runner are much different from the properties of the Mach bike. You actually have to make it so that it adapts to the properties of the mach bike.

No, it's because the properties of the flame runner are much different from the properties of the Mach bike. You actually have to make it so that it adapts to the properties of the mach bike.
Yes I know, I suspected that :p

@Kirigaya/@Rachel, maybe for your next texture... Funky Kong on Mach Bike (sorry if this is too off-topic!)? :D

@Kirigaya/@Rachel, maybe for your next texture... Funky Kong on Mach Bike (sorry if this is too off-topic!)? :D
We did it already before, but didn't release yet. I think it will be release soon or not. ;)

Looks like Daisy can hardly handle that big bike lol

Back