• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Gonna be inactive for most of the year, maybe even forever (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Ivan187

Fake Item Box
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$106
Hey guys, Ivan187 here. (No different from my YouTube intro goddammit :laughing:)

So, I just popped into this forum today, and because I had lost my active forum membership a few days ago again, the more I think about it, I'm starting to realize that I picked one of the worst possible times for me to become a member here (I'll get into that later). The only place where I seem to be posting are the forum games, and obviously, you don't get anywhere in this clan just from posting there. Any topic outside of said section is basically leaving me stumped in figuring out what's going on; I don't know what to say without getting into the risk of getting dissed for it, and whenever I do say something, it is just a small little sentence when everyone else is writing text walls. It's like you need to constantly keep up with every single thing that's going on in the clan for several months so you can finally start dropping words.
Not even on the forum games I find myself replying that much. After one day, I see a whole page worth of threads with new replies, and it takes forever to reply to each and every one of them, I could be doing better things with my time. Midway through, I'm like "screw this, this is boring".
When I first joined this forum, one or two people thought that I was getting addicted to this place, and recently I've gone 1 day, maybe even 2 in a row, without checking back. Clearly, these are signs that I'm losing interest.
And keep in mind, I'm running a YouTube channel and I'm currently running a 2017 series on it which requires a lot of work. This is why the start of the year (January 8th) was a terrible time to join because I had only started producing that series, I'm already lazy enough as it is and this forum is only further taking the time that I'm supposed to be using to edit my videos. In fact, I'm supposed to be uploading an announcement video right now regarding an event I'll be attending this Saturday, but typical me was just doing stupid crap all day and hasn't started making it yet. I didn't even go to school today, so I had much more time and I just sent it down the drain.

I might make an official return once I finish production of my 2017 series, but it's way too early to assume and for all I know my lack of interest in posting could digress my activity from this site indefinitely. I know it's only been two and a half months since I introduced myself, but I don't have the time to keep up with everything that's going on over here. Sad but true.

I don't think I have much more to say. As I like to say in my outro as a catchphrase, "don't forget your jams, kitties". xD

Hey Ivan!

Don't worry about being "dissed". Sure, we may disagree with what you have to say, but you're not going to get annihilated for saying something that may not be the unpopular opinion. In fact, it's always interesting when someone comes onto the thread with an unpopular opinion because it makes for an even better discussion on said topic. The forum does have a lot going on at times, so it's quite easy to get overwhelmed and not be able to keep up with everything that's going on. I'm pretty sure that everyone can relate to that! I'm sad to hear that you're losing interest in the forum, but it's totally understandable that you have more interesting hobbies that are taking up more time in your life. If anything, I'm happy for you and I hope that you're able to share with us what you've been doing and I hope that you are able to still visit us from time to time! I've enjoyed all conversations that we've had with each other and I wish you the best of luck with your future endeavors! :)

You were definitely a great active forum member (whether you know or not, just a reminder that the forum system removed it automatically), and we really did enjoy your time here! If you ever do happen to have spare time to spend and stop by here, do not hesitate. :)

Back