• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Hey y'all (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

thor

Hate is all the world has seen lately
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$25,524
FC
1808-0739-4570
NNID
SonicPro
Switch FC
SW-1469-9895-1872
Clan
4DR
Hey guys!

Hope you guys are having a great week so far! I'm here to let you all know I won't be able to play MKWii for a little while, because I got injured at work yesterday. I sprained my wrist and have to wear a splint for the next couple weeks. Fortunately, the injury is on my right wrist so I may resume activity by Saturday, but that depends solely on whether or not my hand will heal quickly enough where I can play without much pain and restraint. I'm on some painkillers to help with it, but it's not enough to warrant me able to play MKWii yet.

I should be back to MKWii no later than March 13th, but I might come back earlier depending on how quickly this injury heals. Thanks for understanding!

Oh no Amaya, I hope you're fine! :eek: Take your time to get better, and thanks for letting us know! :D

Oh that sucks I hope you're fine. :( Hope you can get well soon! :D

Last edited:
orip, now what is a civil war without you? :(
I hope you'll get well soon! ^-^

orip, now what is a civil war without you? :(
I hope you'll get well soon! ^-^

We could postpone is it to a later date when Amaya's better?

We could postpone is it to a later date when Amaya's better?
I don't think that will happen, because there is only one guy missing, no more

That's very unfortunate Amaya! Make sure to get lots of time to recover, and hopefully we'll see you playing again soon! :D

Ouch, that's unfortunate. Thanks for the notice, I hope you get better soon! :)

Hope you feel better soon! Prayers out to you, man. :)

Hope you're feeling better soon Amaya! Take all the time you need to rest, that wrist coming back to full health is much more important than a video game :)

Just an update, but my wrist has been feeling a lot better recently, so I should be able to play MKWii again very soon! :)

Just an update, but my wrist has been feeling a lot better recently, so I should be able to play MKWii again very soon! :)
You better get healed in time for the civil war! :p

Back