• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Holiday Fun Room (Valentine's Day) - Saturday 10th February 2018 (2 viewers)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Hello all! This is first holiday fun room I created on this year, so the first holiday of fun room is Valentine's Day! But it's on Wednesday 14th February 2018, I decided to host the room on Saturday 10th February 2018 instead. The reason is where everyone is available to play during weekends. Hope you guys can join this first holiday funroom for just fun! :D

Information:
Date:
Saturday 10th February 2018
Time: Event Time Announcer - Holiday Fun Room (Valentine's Day) - Saturday 10th February 2018
How many players in the room: 5 - 12 players (if not enough players, the room will be cancelled.)

Rules:
1. We will play 3 GPs
2. No hacking (Unless you can use allowed codes from Code Usage thread: Code Usage on Mario Kart Wii/Wiimmfi). You will be kicked from the room if you use disallowed/harmful codes, example: Item Cheats, Bullet Bill Speed Modifier, etc.
3. No glitching (example: Lap skip in GV, WGM, etc. However, respawn glitch in GV is allowed). Glitching will result in you being kicked out of the room.
4. No trolling or bagging allowed.
5. Have fun!

Holiday Fun Room Theme:
The theme is the colour of Valentine's Day (red and pink), you must be use character that their colour is either red or pink (see below).

Characters:
Baby Mario, Baby Peach, Toadette, Mario, Peach, Birdo, Mii (red or pink suit)
Vehicle: Any
Tracks: Any (both regular and custom tracks can be played for 3 GPs). If non-CTGP user(s) sign up to join this fun room, then it will be regular tracks only.

List of Participants:
1. Rachel (host)
2. Alex
3. Jiren
4. Adam
5. Pro
6. Wallfish
7. Doss
8. Paris
9. KA
10. Miku
11. RayOwenMK
12. BlazerZ

Backup list:
1. otto
2. Aero
3. Dokan

Remember check your timezone (see the link above) to make sure you are able to participate this. Only if you signed up to this, DM me on Discord (Rachy#4043) and I will give you an invite link to join the fun room server. If you don't have Discord, don't worry. We will try to post here to let you know if anything is needed. :)

Last edited:
Yessss!! I'll be able to play! :D

Wish I could participate. Sadly I have a outing going on from Saturday morning til' Sunday at about noon. I WILL be participating in the 2v2 tournament though! Sorry Rachy! :)

Wish I could participate. Sadly I have a outing going on from Saturday morning til' Sunday at about noon. I WILL be participating in the 2v2 tournament though! Sorry Rachy! :)
Don't worry, maybe next time. :)

should be able to play

I can confirm that I will be able to play!

I request my name be immediately added to this list!

Can you sign up both Doss & I? Thanks

Invite link to Discord server will be posted here tomorrow, so I don't have any time to edit the permission for now (thanks to college).

And here are still 3 spots available, be sure to sign up if you can!

Back