• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Mario kart tour (mobile) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,741
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
What do you guys think of this MK on mobile?

Good concept. But the idea of tilt controls and low graphics scare me! o_O:laughing:
Also everyone at school is excited and is addicted to Fortnite so maybe MK Mobile Revolution??

MK on mobile.... YAY I LIKE GOING TO SCHOOL THEN :D

The iPad can also be the Wii wheel. ;)

Oof, Console titles on the go...
We've already seen Super Mario Run, (nice, but short and boring after 100%) Pokémon Go, Fire Emblem Heroes (quite good) and Miitomo (nice Mii creator/editor, with revived Miiverse community, app will die in 3 months) and AC: Pocket Camp (never played it). Mario Kart Tour could be a good game then, but halt in there, there might be a possibility that it have "typical mobile game flaws". So I'm fearing for things like waiting times (can be skipped with in-game items), P2Win gameplay (can be solved with in-game items in-game items and tons of cringy ads (aaaaaaaa, "Hi Guys, we 'ave a 3D Spinnah").
What's more, if I have to buy 1,79€ for a shockdodge, then I'm throwing my phone out of the window.
Tbh, I'm kinda surprised of the results on March 2019.

I'm not really going to hype it up yet, as nothing has been revealed besides the name.

I'm excited but scared on how it will turn out! I don't have high expectations haha

I feel like MKTour is just an attempt for Nintendo to get money out of people. Online access will probably be something you got to pay like $5 for, and some of the cups/tracks will likely cost a few dollars for all of them. Honestly, it's a good idea for everyone to enjoy outside of potential micro-transactions.

It’s a good idea, definitely! My only concern is that the operating system may think it’s too much to handle, and crash. Overall, I am VERY excited for this project to be released to the public!

We should be able to use a controller with it. Adjust graphics. And it comes out for android. I would pay money

I agree with the Tea Eater ^^, Not gonna lie I think AC on phone failed, But overall AC is really Good, (@Alex )

AC is great!

I think AC PC is pretty good for a mobile game, although it's obviously not as full fledged as a regular game. I expect Mario Kart Tour to be the same honestly, but they make it work as a mobile game!

AC is great!

I think AC PC is pretty good for a mobile game, although it's obviously not as full fledged as a regular game. I expect Mario Kart Tour to be the same honestly, but they make it work as a mobile game!
tbh i don't expect much out of mk tour

Back