• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

The functionality of editing Miis after Flash ends? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Lycan

Retro Gamer
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$16,661
FC
2411-1844-9418
Switch FC
SW-6092-7378-5415
This is either a no solution, complex solution, or simple solution issue, be it the first 2, then I'm just very uninformed

As far as I know, though, the Mii editor where you can insert all of your hacked miis have always been run by flash. However, since the last few (that I'm aware of, at least) are stored on third party sites, such as RC24, how will this functionality be, after Flash is officially shut down? Or would there be somehow be a workaround for this issue that I'm not aware of?

unknown.png

There's a download of it to your computer, I believe on, RC24

I actually happened to saw this shortly after posting this thread actually, but this reverses the inquiry back to the functionality of flash.

So, would installing flash (which is a gross idea, not a fan of it) allow permanent access?, Or, is flash ending altogether (Probably should have been something I researched).

I think flash itself will continue to work, but like any other piece of technology that fails to receive regular updates, compatibility and security will likely become major issues (already are lol) once flash stops being updated.

Side note: I have the copies of the Mii Editor and have played around with uploading it here, but I honestly am not entirely sure how and where it gets uploaded to the website unfortunately.

Back