• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What was the most weird/funniest call you ever received? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

This is Val

Overdose.
Premium forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,836
Hai hai! :3 Title says all!
Well I remember I got two funny calls long time ago :joy: One was like this, a woman called me and I had no idea who it was but I accepted it and it was like:
She: ''Irene? ..Irene? Irene? It's you Irene? Irene? You there?'' (I started laughing a lot like who the hell is irene and she kept asking for Irene :joy: After I said it was wrong number and she said sorry xD)

The other one was when another women called me, it was like this:
She: ''Where is your brother?'' (Well since I have a brother I replied)
Me: ''I don't know!''
She: ''Oh and where is your sister?'' (I don't have any sister so that moment I realized it was a wrong call but I kept replying e.e)
Me: ''She went outside''
She: ''What? How outside? Where?''
Me: ''Not sure, I think with her boyfriend'' (She got so serious :joy:)
She: 'Whaaat? Boyfriend? She never told us anything! Who is him?!''
-I started laughing and I finished the call LOL, I'm sorry if that girl gets in troubles because of me :joy: !!

Probably when I called 911 when I was 7 to ask for help on my math homework :joy:

BFFFF XDDD that first call xDD like wants that girl for very important xDD ! and the 2nd one like she is talking weird xD

the weird when i get a call from the SMS XD like " We need u to rate our Mobily SMS" like why are u calling me exactly XD

I thini I've told this story before, but I called 911 on my neighbor for swearing when I was 7 or 8. That was an interesting talk with the 'rents :oops:

People here still think my house is a "Costumes house or whatever" so it's like:

Me: Hello?
Person: Hello, is there any robot costume?
Me: Sorry, we aren't a costume house.
-CALL ENDS-

Me: :shifty: .

I don't think I've ever really had a weird phone call. I never picked up the home phone much when we had one, I dont call people much now, and I don't pick up unless I recognize the number. If it's that important, surely they'll leave me a voicemail that I can listen to. :p

Back