• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

What would you change from MKW's retro selection? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

NintenYoshi

Triple Bananas
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$429
FC
0349-6006-0023
In my opinion Mario Kart Wii has the best selection of tracks from past games that were worthy enough to see a remaster on it. But it's not perfect, and I would honestly change a few things :p

What tracks would you change from the retro selection we got? To make it more interesting you can only switch retros between the original game only. Example: If you're changing a Nintendo 64 track, the other track needs to be from that same console.

I'll start! I would change N64 Sherbet Land with Toad's Turnpike, GCN Waluigi Stadium with Wario Colosseeum, GCN Mario Circuit with Mushroom City, GBA Shy Guy Beach with Cheep Cheep Island, and DS Yoshi Falls with Waluigi Pinball!

Sherbet Land is not one of the best selections in MKW, as it's quite bland, so Toad's Turnpike would really make up for it! Wario Colosseeum is honestly more interesting than Waluigi Stadium. Mario Circuit is another bland one if I'm honest, and nothing better than a city track to spice it up :p Cheep Cheep Island is also much more interesting and better looking than SGB, and Yoshi Falls is quite bland, and come on, Waluigi Pinball would have been awesome to have from the start :D

tbh i would change into CTs! jk but yes i would change it to the tracks i love playing back on mkds, i like almost all the tracks on mkds

Get rid of N64 Mario’s Raceway bc it’s overused and replace it with GBA Bowser Castle 1

Replace DK mountain with Yoshi circuit
Replace shy guy beach with lakeside park
Replace sherbet land with royal raceway

Get rid of N64 Mario’s Raceway bc it’s overused and replace it with GBA Bowser Castle 1
Nice choice :p

I'd replace DS Yoshi Falls with Tick Tock Clock, as it's my favorite DS stage.
Nice! Tick Tick Clock is one of the best stages there :)

Replace DK mountain with Yoshi circuit
Replace shy guy beach with lakeside park
Replace sherbet land with royal raceway
Interesting picks! Especially Lakeside Park and Royal Raceway :thumbsup:

Ban Sherbet land, replace with DS Dk pass.
Shy guy beach should be that n64 koopa troopa beach track

Waluigi Pinball over Sherbert Land
N64 Royal Raceway over N64 Mario Raceway
Wario Colosseum over Shy Guy Beach
Toads Turnpike over Ghost Valley 2
Dino Dino Jungle over DK Mountain
Daisy Cruiser over Peach Beach
Yoshi Circuit over GCN Mario Circuit

Ban Sherbet land, replace with DS Dk pass.
Shy guy beach should be that n64 koopa troopa beach track
Nice picks! Especially Shy Guy Beach, I really agree there :thumbsup:

replace n64 mario raceway with n64 luigi raceway
Neat! Luigi Raceway is at least a bit less luck based :p

Waluigi Pinball over Sherbert Land
N64 Royal Raceway over N64 Mario Raceway
Wario Colosseum over Shy Guy Beach
Toads Turnpike over Ghost Valley 2
Dino Dino Jungle over DK Mountain
Daisy Cruiser over Peach Beach
Yoshi Circuit over GCN Mario Circuit
Interesting choices! Some of these I can agree with :p