• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 20): Results (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,422
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hey guys! Welcome to September! Bring on autumn/fall (whatever you call it)! I'm of course also here to announce the results of Week 20 of Clan Superlatives!

The twentieth week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 9 people vote in total! :party: This is an around an average number, but one more person voted than we had last week, so thank you! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to build a cool gadget that everyone uses: Justin/@Justin won this one with 2 votes! He probably built a machine to make your internet better, which I could use!
  • Most likely to become CEO of a major corporation: Zach/@Azula won this one with 5 votes! Glad you guys have this much faith in me... I'm going after Dominos! ;)
  • Most likely to have an extremely popular YouTube channel: Rachel/@Rachy won this one with 3 votes (technically)! I could honestly see it. Maybe a channel on how to create your own signature food creations. :cool:
  • Most likely to have a website that provides income: Zach/@Azula won this one as well with 5 votes! I can only wish!
  • Most likely to get a scholarship: Justin/@Justin and Zach/@Azula tied on this one with 3 votes each! I agree with Justin- he is much more deserving of it than me. ;) Seems like this was a leaders-only edition of Clan Superlatives... no fair! We need a bigger variety next week. ;)
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to build a cool gadget that everyone uses:
  • Justin (2 votes)
  • Dark z (1 vote)
  • :hippo: (1 vote) :triumph:
  • Zach (1 vote)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
Most likely to become CEO of a major corporation:
  • Zach (5 votes)
  • Realm (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Bede (1 vote)
Most likely to have an extremely popular YouTube channel:
  • Val (1 vote)
  • Zach (2 votes)
  • Rachel/Justin (1 vote) [just going to count that as Rachel]
  • Jaggy (1 vote)
  • Rachel (2 votes)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Dark z (1 vote)
Most likely to have a website that provides income:
  • Zach (5 votes)
  • Aqua (2 votes)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Jaggy (1 vote)
Most likely to get a scholarship:
  • Justin (3 votes)
  • Zach (3 votes)
  • Rich (2 votes)
  • Pro (1 vote)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 21 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

Most likely to build a cool gadget that everyone uses:
  • :hippo: (1 vote) :triumph:
LOL come on! Can someone just not vote that hippo smile cuz it is not in 4DR! :mad:

I wonder who vote for me on the option of having a popular Youtube channel, maybe someday! ;)

Stop voting that darn hippo! I don't think he'll ever pass the trial, sorry! :cry:

I don't think I'll get a scholarship but thank you for noticing me! I'll try my best now!!!
inb4 procrastination skyrockets

You mean to tell me there's a login-only option, and the hippo still somehow slips in? Looks like we need to hire more security ehhhh

You mean to tell me there's a login-only option, and the hippo still somehow slips in? Looks like we need to hire more security ehhhh
Might have to prevent that answer from being an option. ;)

Back