• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 31): Results (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,427
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Hey guys! Happy Monday and start of the week to everyone! We're approaching the start of December! Really crazy and exciting! What a great time of year it is! It seems like this month has really gone quite fast. I am also here to announce the results to week 31 of Clan Superlatives!

The thirty-first week of Clan Superlatives is over, and we now have the results to share with everyone. :) We had 9 people vote in total! :party: This is about average, so I am glad that we're all continuing to vote! Remember that the more people that participate, the more fun this all is! Regardless of amount, thank you to everyone who voted! The more people that vote, the more fun these become! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to play the "wild draw 4" in Uno: Justin/@Justin and Zach/@Azula won this one with 3 votes each! This is only because we play Uno the most though. I'm sure that's the only reason... not because we cheat or anything! ;)
  • Most likely to rage the most on MKW: Amaya/@Amaya and Aqua/@aqua won this one with 2 votes each! I think these are fair choices! :D
  • Most likely to be the most sleepy person: Rachel/@Rachy and Zach/@Azula won this one with 2 votes each! This isn't true! @Justin claims this title now! :(
  • Most likely to help others: Zach/@Azula won this one with 3 votes! Aww, thank you guys! :blush:
  • Most likely to make someone's day better: Val/@Val. won this one with 3 votes! This is very true! Val is a very kind and wise soul! :D
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely play the "wild draw 4" in Uno:
  • :hippo: (1 vote) [lame!]
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • Jonny (1 vote)
  • Justin (3 votes)
  • Zach (3 votes)
Most likely to rage the most on MKW:
  • Amaya (2 votes)
  • Aqua (2 votes)
  • Bede (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Rain (1 vote)
  • Realm (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
Most likely to be the most sleepy person:
  • Veaz (1 vote)
  • Rachel (2 votes)
  • Zach (2 votes)
  • Kiri (1 vote)
  • Aqua (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Rich (1 vote)
Most likely to help others:
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Dark z (1 vote)
  • Justin (2 votes)
  • Rich (1 vote)
  • Val (1 vote)
  • Zach (3 votes)
Most likely to make someone's day better:
  • :hippo: (1 vote) [lame x2!!]
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Dark z (1 vote)
  • Frost (1 vote)
  • Justin (1 vote)
  • Pro (1 vote)
  • Val (3 votes)
Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 32 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

Very fun guys :)

I won't rage in MKW anymore as seen in the previous civil war. ;)

lol so, I'm sleepy person because college make me feel sleep! Zzzz

Again we can see how well we know each other. Normally, each category wins the right person. :D

Lmao. If ol' hippo, there, is allowed, I'm voting Gerald next time :sneaky:

Back