• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

4DR Clan Superlatives (Week 89: Results) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A
Hey everyone! Hope you all have had a great start to this week, and have a great rest of the week too!
Week 89 of Clan Superlatives was posted from a week ago so now you all get to find out the results!

We had a total of 10 people vote this week! :party: This is around average, so I am glad that we're all continuing to vote! Remember that the more people that participate, the more fun this all is! Regardless of amount, thank you to everyone who voted! The more people that vote, the more fun these become! Without further ado, here's the winners for each category:
  • Most likely to get 0 points in a GP: 2-way tie between @Crystal and @Sk3tchArtist with 2 votes each! Ouch, you two probably got bad luck :( But hope you two can get better score in a GP next time!
  • Most likely to MVP every GP: @SunnyJim won this one with 5 votes! Not surprised as I already knew he won this category, he score over 30 points every GP in civil wars! :eyes: Also, keep in mind, he isn't in 4DR anymore so you don't have to vote for him in next Clan Superlatives. :p
  • Most likely to fall off their bike: 2-way tie between @amaya and @Sk3tchArtist with 3 votes each! Oof, you two need be careful more!
  • Most likely to lose control of the vehicle in MKW: @amaya won this one with 4 votes! He does this sometimes when his controller fails (I could have won this one because my controller don't listen to me as always, lol.)
  • Most likely to go run a Marathon: @trial won this one with 9 votes! Hey, we'll support you to win a Marathon if you can. Go Trial!! :party:
A lot of you guys asked to see who got voted for each category in addition to the winners. So, here we go:

Most likely to get 0 points in a GP:
  • Alice (1 vote)
  • Arrary (1 vote)
  • Crystal (2 votes)
  • Delta (2 votes)
  • NinLewis (1 vote) [A friendly reminder, he is no longer in the clan. Please don't vote him next time.]
  • Peyton (1 vote)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Savo (1 vote)
Most likely to MVP every GP:
  • Alice (1 vote)
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Rachel (3 votes)
  • Savo (5 votes)
Most likely to fall off their bike:
  • Alex (2 votes)
  • Amaya (3 votes)
  • Delta (3 votes)
  • Rachel (1 vote)
  • Savo (1 vote)
Most likely to lose control of the vehicle in MKW:
  • Alex (1 vote)
  • Amaya (4 votes)
  • Delta (3 votes)
  • Edge (1 vote)
  • NinLewis (1 vote)
Most likely to go run a Marathon:
  • Amaya (1 vote)
  • Trial (9 votes)

Hope everyone enjoyed and be on the watch for Week 90 of Clan Superlatives (which will be coming shortly after I post this)! :)

For anyone who asks about why Savo won a Clan Superlatives when he's not even a 4DR member, let me explain here.

I was busy and I don't have time to create the thread yesterday and then I didn't know he have decided to leave the clan. It probably could be unfair for him if I didn't post this yesterday before he left and not count him to win Clan Superlatives as he have more votes than me. I'd say he could be still counted for this week only (I already said in first post to not vote him in the next one so, it's good.)

Hope you guys understand!

I voted for myself twice, and I did that when I was in the clan.

Back