• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Do you still play MKW often? (2022) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

I stopped playing just when uni happened but I picked it up again in the last couple of days. However my TT days are over and I just play online.
Nice we should play soon!

I can no longer play it, the Wii is gone. It's been like this for years, too
Nowadays I play MK8D, except I can't purchase an online subscription

I don't exactly play the game often because my router is too new for the wii. I do have a wifi extender that drops the quality enough for the wii to handle, so I still get on the game occasionally for fun.

Hi everyone! I have been wondering for a while now do you guys still play Mario Kart Wii often? I know that as we get older we play less and we have our responsibilities in life but I am starting to become more active and I'd like to race more with everyone here. It's been a while since we had a good session and I would really like it if we could race more often. I hope I can do some sessions with people here soon! :)
I wish I could still play.... I gave away my Wii and my Wii U is bricked so for the past 2 years I've had no way of playing Wiimmfi or CTGP. I would play on Dolphin, but it seems they've added a failsafe for new profiles that connect to the servers meaning you need a real NAND now to play. I still play the Mario Kart series as a whole but I'm a more casual player nowadays. Also, if we count the times I've played solo gps on Dolphin, I come back to MKWii every few months.

...But who knows I might just buy myself a brand new Wii for old times sake and letterbomb it to play a few online gps. This game was a really huge part of my life for a while (As well as the forum and all of you that interacted with that silly version of myself) and it formed me into the person I am today. All the texture hacks gecko codes friends and drama are nostalgic to think back on which is why this game holds a really special place in my heart.

I think I'll always find myself coming back to this game one way or another no matter how old I might get, and I am sure a lot of you might feel the same way too.

I need a wii2hdmi but im too lazy to order one. I think mkwii is still the best mk of all time and I still am watching twd98 and also now nuokart. mk8dx kinda sucks to be honest

Back