• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

How long have you gone without disconnecting on Wiimmfi? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,427
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
So Rachel was telling me that she was watching a stream by MrBean where they have been playing for many many hours straight with over 250+ races! By the way, can we just take a minute to ask how? Don't you need to eat or go to the bathroom or something? :scream: Of course, the room started out being pretty full and different people disconnected over time- I believe he ended up with 3 or so people remaining. Anyway, I thought this was hilarious because I can barely go 10 races without being disconnected if I'm lucky :joy:, so I figured we'd have a little contest to see who's gone the longest without being disconnected on Wiimmfi! No cheating by the way; give legit answers!! I think the longest I've ever been able to play consecutively on Wiimmfi is around 2 hours a few years back when we had this really great and long WW Session (we didn't have WW Sessions planned back then like we do now)! How about you guys? How long have you been able to go consecutively?

I don't know, I've always ignored how many races have been since connection. But to give an accurate answer, I'd say 20-ish.

250 is max limit in CTGP lol, but yes that was insane.

I can easily go 15+ races without disconnection when I was hosting the room or someone do. Unless when my internet is acting up, it's probably goes under 10 races.

I don't know, I've always ignored how many races have been since connection. But to give an accurate answer, I'd say 20-ish.

250 is max limit in CTGP lol, but yes that was insane.

I can easily go 15+ races without disconnection when I was hosting the room or someone do. Unless when my internet is acting up, it's probably goes under 10 races.

More or less 20.
JEALOUS!! =)

Hmm.. probably like ~10 races on a lucky day. :oops:

i can go days while playing 3+ hours a day without dcing

At times I can play really long at wotldwides. Even though some factors do play a role in it. The most important onr is of course who is the host of the ww. If I am the host of a ww, the ww can run for a very long time because I have really good internet. When other people host who have bad internet the ww get disconnected really fast unfortunetly :/ another factor is of course how long people wanna play in the same room x) if there joins a hacker I will leave immediately of course xD
Sometimes the we dcs because one person has bad internet unfortunetly :/

Anyway sometimes I can play for hours x) othertimes for 10 races xD

When other people host who have bad internet the ww get disconnected really fast unfortunetly :/

*Cough* Me when I host wws *cough*

NWC: 91 (marathon w/ friends ~~ 2011
Quinn to: 12 (and then I quit)

If I remember correctly, Probably 1 hour. :) Unfortunately that varies.

I'd say like 20-30 seconds tops. ;)

When I play MKWii over 2G Network, I never DC... When I play MKWii over WiFi, I often DC

Back