• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

I hate 4DR so much omg please read (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Aracily

Banana
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$30
NOW THAT I GOT YOUR ATTENTION.

I just wanted to say that I feel guilt for my on and offs here in this clan. Coming from my heart Iam saying sorry to all since now because I have a feeling to say sorry for past experiences. Remember that mystery user shit, it was dumb af and there were lots of blaming and fights. Everyone was being a lil dumb, admit it.

Anyway I find this clan probably one of the most kindest, best, sexy, active, and least childish clans ever in MK history. Coming from me I know I was a jerk sometimes but hey I came back HOME right? It's been a long run for me. Still almost the point of no return. Some days I'll be ghost some days I'll be active and I still find myself here.

Ima face the fact that it's not Mario Kart gaming that kept me around its this clan and the people in it. So shoutout to yall. To all 4DR members even the ones I don't know, just know you guys are amazing and keep this family clan together as long as possible. Even if our leaders leave, change, and go else where in the future remember it's our job to not give up and make our leaders proud without their presence.

Goodnight

Damn.. like, this message is heartwarming and gives me a bit of a good feel inside of how you really feel and how you love this clan. And I'ma have to agree with the last paragraph and its first sentence, because it shows that you care about this clan more than a video game. But Ara, make sure that in the future, always, and obviously let us know that it's gonna be okay because, we, ourselves (if anyone's gonna leave in the future), can move on and fix whatever needs to be fixed irl. And Ara, always remember that we will all love you right back, especially Rachel, Lydon and I. I love you guurl. :* :heart:

*hugs* As Sniper said, very heartwarming. I love the people in this clan too. It's more than a clan, it's a family. That's why it's been around so long... People from the outside can try and break family, but they will fail each and every time. To many more years. ;)

Does this mean we can make peace now... because honestly im sorry too. for all the times we fight in the past...

That's so sweet to hear, Ara! We, 4DR, as a family can't break. We aren't just a clan, a family too and being a family clan is what I prefer over other clans. :)

I know this is kind of a late response, but Ara, you are awesome

I will always feel this way about yall even if I'm not in the clan. When I'm not as busy and active on mk8/wiimm I will make sure I'll be wearing the tag for sure :heart:

Thanks for your input! :)

Back