• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Inactivity (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Tomas

♥ 4DR Clan
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$739
First of all my apologies, I'll be inactive from Thursday 8 to Sunday 11. That means total MKW inactivity and lower activity in the forum. The reason is that I will go to attend some courses in which I will have to get out of where I am now for a few days. I received notification yesterday. As I said earlier I apologize for not being able to attend the events in which I was going to participate (Civil war and Friday's WW Session) With no more to say, See you all on Sunday! :)

Thanks for letting us know. I will remove you from the war.

Good luck with your courses and work Dark z! Can't wait to see you when you return and thank you for letting us know. :)

Thank you all! I can't wait to return to my normal activity on MKW and Forum! :D

I'm back! I am happy that everything went well with the courses, I will return to my normal activities as soon as posible! :D

Last edited:
I'm back! I am happy that everything went well with the courses, I will return to my normal activities as soon as posible! :D
Welcome back! Hope you enjoyed your courses. :)

Back