• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Meet Winter :) (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

winter

Blooper
Reaction score
4DR swag bucks
$2,315
FC
0779-0998-8308
Heyo! My name is Winter, and I love having no life (xd) and playing Mario Kart Wii! I find this game better for some reason, maybe the nostalgia, but I never really was interested in MK8 and still really am not. I normally use the broken combos of FK/FR, and D/MB because I'm an unoriginal TriHard, but sometimes I'll mess around and use other combos just for fun. I found the 4DR clan forum because of amaya actually, and it looks really cool so far. In my free time, I usually watch Netflix and play games, MKW and sometimes some osu!. I am not part of any other forums, other than this one. That pretty much sums me up, so, yeah.

hello there Winter, welcome to the clan, I hope you enjoy your time with us, in Mario Kart Wii what is your favorite track to race on

Hi Winter! Glad you found us thanks to Amaya! Welcome! I hope you will enjoy your stay here! :D

Hey guys! Thanks for the warm welcomes! Currently, my favorite track is probably Coconut Mall. :)
Also, Alexander, I applied if you have time to check that out.

Last edited:
Welcome, i will introduce you to CTs and you will loove them :sneaky:. On other notes, enjoy the forum

Hello ! First off. Welcome to the forums . second, I sent you an FR on discord, Leon.#0159,

Welcome, i will introduce you to CTs and you will loove them :sneaky:.
Sorry sir go away with your cee tees

Hello ! First off. Welcome to the forums . second, I sent you an FR on discord, Leon.#0159,

Sorry sir go away with your cee tees

Yeah, I accepted your Discord friend request. I'm currently just trying to get good at RTs, then I'll learn CTs. :)

Uh hello, that's good see more people joining, glad to meet you winter, I really dont like the FK/FL cuz everyone uses it so I just do mii/MB cuz I dont want one more of them, sure they go faster but I like mii cuz is myself (plus is the fastest medium weight after daisy

Hey there Winter! Welcome to the forums! :)

Hi winter! Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! Enjoy your stay :)

Welcome, Winter!

Back