• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Nintendo NX reveal coming tomorrow! (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Rachy

Sylveon is the best.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR member
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$47,837
FC
0134-8501-1281
Switch FC
SW-1492-0752-5714
Clan
N/A

I wonder how's the thing of Nintendo NX, but we'll see how does it look like. Are you excited to hear about news for this new console? I'd be interesting to see this. :) It will be revealed at 7am PT / 10am ET.

Source:

Yeah, I've heard also from a tweet that it'll be releasing a countdown. Very interesting, even though I can't afford one!

Not really because I don't plan on getting one.

YO
I'm in Class during this ;(
Rach pls send me what it looks like on Discord tom

I have some curiosity, there are great expectations! :)

I'm both very interested and excited to see what this console ends up looking like and what it will be able to do! :)

This looks awesome! What's your thoughts? :)

Last edited:
That new console is quite nice, I like it! :)

And Wii U Users like me are triggered because you have to buy the games (showed in the trailer MK8 etc.) twice. Switch seems to be not able to read Wii/Wii U discs because of cartidges. I won't buy the games twice. Why?

If they have MK8 or something, then maybe if they have system to allow you to transfer your MK8 save data to NX? Idk about that, but it's sucks that Wii/Wii U discs cannot be inserted onto NX console.

Back