• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Thanks. (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Doom

Somebody that not many know.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$1,565
FC
1251-5415-4844
Clan
4DR
Thank you for the wonderful memories that I have had here long ago, and I am sorry for being inactive for so long. You might want to remove me from the imposters list now, by the way. I don't have the TAG anymore, and I would like to thank everyone for the memories. If there is a way for me to get back into the clan, I would be glad.

Thank you, @aqua @Rachy @Alex, @Azula and many others.
So here is the story on me becoming inactive.
BASICALLY, my mkwii disc broke and I had to buy a new one. Then my Wii broke and I had so much trouble without an sd card, and then my usb loader had to be formatted and scanned. THEN, after so long, I am back here once again. I am aware I am not in the clan at the moment, but I would like to come back again.

If this is in the wrong thread, I can move it or delete it.

It would have been a lot nicer if you told us about that here first. But I really appreciate the honesty and hope to see you back here again. :(

Hey Doom!

So sorry to hear about what happened to you. It makes sense that you were inactive for so long under those circumstances, but it would've been nice if you said something earlier! Nevertheless, it truly is great to see you on the forum again! We'd be happy to remove you from the imposters list and get you back in 4DR if you plan to be active once again. :)

I plan to be active again, and Sorry for not posting earlier.

That's suck to hear about happened to you before. :( Btw, I've removed you from the imposter list as you requested it.

I plan to be active again, and Sorry for not posting earlier.
It's fine! And I can send you a message about joining if you'd like. :)

Ok, will I be trial once again? :laughing:

Back