• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Upcoming Inactivities (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Justin

Splatoon Freak
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Hall of Fame
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,620
FC
1033-5565-9518
NNID
EBJustin
Clan
N/A
Later today (Saturday), I'll be attending a mass for my uncle's brother, who I never knew/met until he passed away around a month ago. We'll be heading back to my aunt's house afterward for food and stuff, although there will probably be like 100 people and I will be bored out of my mind!

Next, on Sunday I am heading out to a Yankee game. They are holding a ceremony for a certain famous player and I wanted to go to the ceremony/game, so yeah, I'll be out for 6-8 hours.

Finally, more so of a general inactivity notice at any point. I have a summer assignment to complete and I don't know what it's about yet, nor how long it may take. However, there may be times throughout the day (if I'm not lazy and don't procrastinate!) that I will be inactive as I'll be trying to get this assignment completed.

So yeah, obviously before I go back to school I'll probably go out a few more times, but this is why I won't be super active this weekend and what to expect from that assignment. :)

FRIST!!

Sorry to hear about your uncle's brother, but always think of it as a celebration of life rather than a mourning, that always makes it better (even though it seems like you didn't know him very well). Enjoy the yankee game and ceremony! That will be an absolute blast! And ugh, summer assignments. I guess all you can do is put in a good effort and make the best out of it! Thank you for letting us know. :)

I'm sorry to hear about your uncle's brother! :( Enjoy the rest of the weekend as you will be going to the yankee game and ceremony! It will be fun! :D

I'm sorry about your uncle's brother. Have fun at the game! :D

Back