• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Have you ever stuck your SD card in the disc slot on your Wii? (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,422
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
Lol, I know this may seem like the most stupid question to some people, but it happened to me! Have you ever stuck your SD card into your disc slot? I did once and basically broke my Wii. It's just that you get so used to the location of where you put the SD card in after time, so it's not like you have to constantly look at where you're supposed to put the card in. You get a feel for it after time. So I was trying to put my SD card in my wii and it was during the night, so it was pretty dark... And instead of putting it in the SD card slot, I put it in the disc slot! I realized this when it felt different when I was putting it in, but it was too late because most of the card was already in the disc slot. The sound it made and still makes whenever you start it up sounds awful! Have you guys ever done something embarrassing and stupid like this like I have? ;)

I've tried to stick my SD card in my USB slot once. I forced it in so much that it basically bent in and I broke it.

My friend's little brother stuck cheez-its in the disc slot one time.

This never happened to me

Did it once, that's how Wii disc drive is broken lol I was so stupid. Rip my old wii.

no i haven't

i am not stupid believe it or not

My friend's little brother stuck cheez-its in the disc slot one time.
Why did you let him do this . I'M A LITERAL CHEEZ IT ADDICT

My sister did this when I told her to put it in. Lol.

My brother tried to put a cookie in it
XD

Never done this, never will. :p

I never did it but I once found 5 cents in the disc reader, thanks sisters!

Never did this. The disc slot is very big compared to the SD slot, how did you guys force it in? :p

I'm baffled as to how many of you have somehow done this.
It sounds extremely silly, but it really isn't that far out there if you ask me!

Nah, never.
Alright! --- Yeah, I did once. Luckily, my Wii was off so my Wii's still alive! :D

Nah, never.
Alright! --- Yeah, I did once. Luckily, my Wii was off so my Wii's still alive! :D
There's no shame! People think it's so stupid, but it's really not! You eventually get so used to doing something over and over again that it becomes muscle memory and you don't have to look... Don't think a lot of people understand that. ;)

There's no shame! People think it's so stupid, but it's really not! You eventually get so used to doing something over and over again that it becomes muscle memory and you don't have to look... Don't think a lot of people understand that. ;)
Of course, it's not something to be ashamed of! It's normal after all. :p

Back