• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Intro to Boxtop (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

boxtop

I just want that one person.
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$91
Clan
4DR
I never introduced myself and some of the people in the clan know me and have raced against me but here it is.
I’ve been playing MKW since 2010 i want to say, back when I was like 12 I think and I played it constantly and I used to challenge my friends and win against them XD I stopped playing MKW for a couple years I think because I got my Wii taken away (sadly) and when I got it back MKW was the first thing I played and I remember I spent two weeks trying to get CTGP on my Wii, because then I only had Riivolution and it didn’t work for whatever reason. After that I started playing CTGP again and I found it so weird how it had changed over the years I’d been gone and I still wondered if clans had existed and sort of looked into it but never really did anything. It wasn’t until I raced 4DR Rachy that I really wanted to join a clan because I’ve raced against 4DR members before. Sadly I only play MKW because I could realy care less about the other Mario Karts (they’re not too interesting to me) and MKW is still alive after ten years and it’s such a big community and that’s why I stand by it. If you have any questions you can ask me i guess XD

This is pretty much my story. Except i didnt get my wii taken away

I worked long and hard for CTGP, but my Wii has been by my side the whole time! Anyways, do you know why your Wii was taken away? Also, good luck on your trial, @boxtop!

This is pretty much my story. Except i didnt get my wii taken away
So did you just stop playing MKW?
--- Post merged ---
I worked long and hard for CTGP, but my Wii has been by my side the whole time! Anyways, do you know why your Wii was taken away? Also, good luck on your trial, @boxtop!
I do, but it’s for reasons I’d rather not delve into right now because they’re sort of personal and kind of embarrassing XD

Great introduction Boxtop! It's nice how you found us by a few 4DR members. You made the right choice joining 4DR! :D

So did you just stop playing MKW?
--- Post merged ---

I do, but it’s for reasons I’d rather not delve into right now because they’re sort of personal and kind of embarrassing XD
Used to play mk8

I do, but it’s for reasons I’d rather not delve into right now because they’re sort of personal and kind of embarrassing
Great introduction Boxtop! It's nice how you found us by a few 4DR members. You made the right choice joining 4DR! :D
Thank you ^_^ and I just hope I pass my trial because this clan is Extremely fun and weird, but in a good way
--- Post merged ---
Used to play mk8
No...?

I understand. There are some things even I like to be private.

I understand. There are some things even I like to be private.
Yeah XD and my mom was pretty mad about it, took all my electronics away and my Wii was gone for years which was too sad :( couldn’t play Mario kart during those times

Yeah XD and my mom was pretty mad about it, took all my electronics away and my Wii was gone for years which was too sad :( couldn’t play Mario kart during those times
I can guess it was because MKWII interfered with school. Don’t worry about it, that’s gone by now. ;)

I can guess it was because MKWII interfered with school. Don’t worry about it, that’s gone by now. ;)
Let’s go with that story XD and yeah, but growing up means more responsibilities and so I have a job now which is basically a replacement for school XD

Back