• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Once again, this is me. (1 viewer)

Random poll: Did you ever tried dextrose?

• Yes, lit and neat.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes, but not a fan of it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I want salty things.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I'm more into Oreos!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Can we talk about KFC?

Votes: 6 60.0%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

Dokan

stay sugoi。
Forum staff
Administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$21,231
FC
1294-4931-2036
NNID
/
Switch FC
SW-4185-9794-5014
Clan
4DR
Good morning, good afternoon or good evening!

You'll (most likely :ttm:) know me already, but I'd like to make an introduction again, because I've deleted my old thread many months ago.

So...I am Dokan, formerly known as Skip and good friends also call me Fabio, which is my RL name. :)
I was born on the 11th of December, 2000 (age 17) in south Germany, with italian roots.

I've joined the Mario Kart community right on release on 11th April, 2008, started hacking in 2013 and took a break on April 2014 (WFC shutdown). Two years later, on July 2016, I made a comeback and joined 4DR in February 2017 as my first MKWii clan!

People at the beginning will know me as the serious person, the weirdo, "Daddy Dank" (s/o to @Jonny) and later as "Disgusting weeb" (s/o to @DarkPro). ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
In real life, I'm sorta different, known as the serious person who's open for every type of humour and who's showing respect, trust and benevolence to his friends. I'm also a pretty clumsy type of person and I'm usually rushing with tasks. :eek:

Besides Mario Kart Wii, the "Melee" of MK, Double Dash and MKDS, I also like other Nintendo games, like Zelda and Pokémon, but overall I'm more like into the old Nintendo games.
Also, I really like some PlayStation exclusive titles (e.g. Metal Gear Solid, Gran Turismo, Tekken) and also titles made by Sega.

Speaking of Mario Kart Wii, I'm also into making modding material for the game and I'm also willing to share my experience and work with others. Meanwhile, I'm also aiming for my first complete CT! :D

About hobbies, I really love making things in Photoshop, Blender and Audacity, I'm also like watching series and anime.
I'm doing my senior year in technical college and I am aiming for an apprenticeship and driver's license for the next year.

I guess that's everything for now! I'm also very active on Discord, so if you want to chat with me, feel free to hit me up with a PM on Dokan#1714! ^^

Last edited:
Skip dat flip

i dont think we've met before

i dont think we've met before
If that's the case, then I have to introduce myself again.

inhales

HI PHIL SWIFT HERE, FOR FLEX TRIAL

Welcome to the forum you disgusting weeb

Back