• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Wiimmfi errors (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

Stormy

Triple Bananas
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$291
FC
0650-2468-3136
Clan
4DR
**Before you go and comment "Your internet is just shit" or stuff like that, I'd like you to know I know that I'm looking for answers. My dad won't let me port-forward- so that's out of the question. Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advance**

Hello there fellow clanmates. Today I'm here seeking help for my horrible net, (It's similar to Aqua's- crappy and aussie ;) ). When I'm at my Dad's house- I can barely connect to Wiimmfi. Some errors I usually get are 91010, 61070, and 20100. I have looked on the Wiimmfi site for errors and they are VERY vauge- not giving any details on HOW to fix these errors. My dad said it's because my internet is too high of a bandwidth, and MKW being a game that doesn't require a lot of bandwidth, it usually causes these errors. But I want to know how to fix that. Then (On the occasion that I can ACTUALLY CONNECT), I get Matchmaking errors such as 84010 and 85010. Then I disconnect and try to reconnect- only to get those connection errors listed above. I'm sure Frost would like to hear some of your feedback aswell, so any help is appreciated.

Thank you!
~Storm​

Try using another profile.

Or ever another Wii or Wii u, if you have another one. Try using a proxy. Try all kinds of things.

Port forwarding shouldn't be an option for these errors. If you have these types of errors, it's usually either a personal internet issue, or a worldwide server issue.
91010 is a perfect example of this. It's one of two things - you either got disconnected because of a personal internet issue, or you've been kicked off of Wiimmfi. 81010 is the same thing, but it's during a matchmaking process. 61070 is a code that isn't so much common (or I hope not), but this is an issue with one of the servers called the GPSP server. That's used to collect information about the friends you have added, so that error falls along those lines. 20100 is another internet issue that happens every once in a while. Usually that falls under personal internet issues, but every once in a while, if the server is having issues itself, that's somewhat likely to happen. 85010 is a communication issue with the Master server, but if your internet isn't so much strong like mine, then you're likely to have that issue. Of course, serverwide issues can spit that error too. I 'm sorry, but despite your disclaimer that's stated by you in the first line about having poor internet, it's only true and you can only accept that fact. Pretty much all, or the majority of these codes are codes that conflict with your console only when you're having a personal internet issue, or when the entire server is having an issue. And frankly, you have no choice but to call it on yourself if you don't have hundreds of other people complaining about the same errors. In some cases, this does happen, and it's not your fault, and I totally understand if you're not able to do anything about it, because I have some similar dilemmas whereas I can't do anything either. Just have to live with it, unfortunately.

Or ever another Wii or Wii u, if you have another one. Try using a proxy. Try all kinds of things.
Using a proxy... will easily get you banned. Not manually, but automatically.

Oh, didn't know. :p

Thank you for replying Frost & Doom- It's very much appreciated.

Is there no way to fix these then? :l

Get a new internet?

Edit: Frost removed part of this message lol

Nah, I'm too stupid for that :l

I know this isn't the answer you're looking for, but I think that ultimately the only solution is to get better internet. :(

Back