• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Paris Terrorist Attacks (1 viewer)

Users who are viewing this thread

we even had an official minute of silence in school :unsure:

USA has throwed a missil or whatever it is, to those terrorists and there was written ''From France, with love.'' Lol, found it hilarious. xD

It's terrible to see how France is attacked by a terrorist group, such a diverse people...
This actually happened on Friday night in America, more and more civilians are dying... along with the people who were kept as hostage.

Okay so yesterday, France send 20 bombs to an ISIS controlled area. That kinda makes me angry because they're retaliating to ISIS, which is what they want and they are also gonna end up killing more innocent civilians. Francois Hollande 'declared war' on ISIS, and are probably gonna keep bombing ISIS controlled areas, but remember, in those controlled areas live innocent civilians. Why kill them? Are ISIS are gonna care? No they won't. ISIS are not strong as they think they are. They're weaker than Al-Queda. If ISIS lose their territory in Iraq, they've got nothing.

I think every country should just band together and bomb the crap out of them if I'm honest. It may end up killing innocent victims, but we shouldn't bomb them and allow them to keep coming over and planting bombs everywhere, which in turn kill even more innocent people? Either way, innocent people are going to be killed unfortunately.

It's mainly our fault that got us in this (as in the western countries).

I think every country should just band together and bomb the crap out of them if I'm honest. It may end up killing innocent victims, but we shouldn't bomb them and allow them to keep coming over and planting bombs everywhere, which in turn kill even more innocent people? Either way, innocent people are going to be killed unfortunately.

I agree because if innocent people die, then better them than us.

Another point is if ISIS attacks us, then only civilians die, but if we bomb them, civilians die, but also some terrorists. I believe sometimes it's a matter of weighing the facts, that it's better for us to Attack them.

Also take not that Bush's presidency was one of the main reasons that we are in this sort of situation now. He decided to put troops in Syria/Iraq and look where we are. They got mad because we did that, and now they retaliate.

I know everyone wants ISIS destroyed, believe me, I do too, but it makes me sad that you guys think it's okay for more people to die.

If we were those innocent people in Syria, how would you feel? Paying the consequence for something you're not responsible for.

I agree with both, Zach and Bloss. Like, I also want ISIS dead and I kinda agree for USA and France and other countries throwing bombs to Syria and around so they all be dead and it's to give them some lessons so they stop. They might kill innocent people too but when they attacked Paris, they also killed innocent people. Most of those people don't care if they die or not, they even die on purpose for their religion. The people which aren't involved in this situation, like babies, kids, etc, when they grow up, they'll go for their religion as well and they'll be the new terrorists... could happen. But, instead of starting to send them bombs, they could try to make peace instead of this war but that's kinda hard because they love to kill xd But there's two ways to interpret the ''Koran'', which are, respect everyone and everything or kill people to go to heaven and they choosed the worst way. Last thing, the people who lived in Syria and so around, are now the refugees and now they're all spreading by the whole Europe and such so now who lives in there, are mostly terrorists. I just hope they solve this all and soon be all good, it's sad to see innocent people dying and starting a war. xl

I understand you can't ruin lives for innocent civilians, but in a war, innocent people are bound get involved, the country's terrorists are those to blame for, and either they leave that country or suffer the consequences of those around them. If we don't take action over what they planned against other countries, and what they already committed to France, then we can't live up to the name of "justice". It's sad that others have to be involved or get hurt, and that may not be our goal, but Isis cannot continue to hurt innocent civilians because that IS their goal. Even if they don't respect the people.

I do want to say that in any situation, innocent people do not deserve to die. I feel like that someday civilians living in Syria are also supporters of ISIS. When I was on Twitter, ISIS supporters made this hashtag in Arabic that roughly translates to "Paris Burns." Many civilians, most likely in Syria, were participating in this. So obviously, they support ISIS. Now, I don't believe that some of them deserve to die. But at the same time, they are supporting the terrorist group. So what does that mean? Should we kill people that are directly supporting ISIS, or the same people who aren't involved in the killings?

The problem is that either way innocent people are going to be killed. We can either have people in Syria and such being killed, or we can have people in the more "modern" (whatever you want to call it) countries being killed by their terrorist attacks. Let me set the record straight, I still don't think it's OK nor is it fair for the poor innocent people living in Syria and such. I feel bad for them too. However, those places are causing a lot of problems for other countries (France being the latest as well). Maybe other countries ignited their spark, but they fired back. It's like a cat trying to chase its own tail... Someone or something has to break the pattern here.

I agree fully with your views Zach. I feel like there's another problem as well, and it is, how are we going to get terrorists away if we don't kill civilians? Let's be realistic here, we can't go individually searching for terrorists and trying to take them out. We would clearly need troops on foot for that, and everyone wants to avoid that because the more white people that enter the country, the more they will become targets. So of course, air strikes make the most sense. And what will come with air strikes? Random targets. There's no way to avoid it. If there is to be believed that a terrorist is there, you have to go in. There's just no way to filter out innocent civilians, because no matter what, they're most likely going to go down with the terrorists.

The problem is that either way innocent people are going to be killed. We can either have people in Syria and such being killed, or we can have people in the more "modern" (whatever you want to call it) countries being killed by their terrorist attacks. Let me set the record straight, I still don't think it's OK nor is it fair for the poor innocent people living in Syria and such. I feel bad for them too. However, those places are causing a lot of problems for other countries (France being the latest as well). Maybe other countries ignited their spark, but they fired back. It's like a cat trying to chase its own tail... Someone or something has to break the pattern here.

I agree, and at the news, I read that they were going to attack Rome, London, and Washington. And I hope that we kill ISIS first before they can kill us.

I agree fully with your views Zach. I feel like there's another problem as well, and it is, how are we going to get terrorists away if we don't kill civilians? Let's be realistic here, we can't go individually searching for terrorists and trying to take them out. We would clearly need troops on foot for that, and everyone wants to avoid that because the more white people that enter the country, the more they will become targets. So of course, air strikes make the most sense. And what will come with air strikes? Random targets. There's no way to avoid it. If there is to be believed that a terrorist is there, you have to go in. There's just no way to filter out innocent civilians, because no matter what, they're most likely going to go down with the terrorists.

That's somehow the hard truth that we should learn to accept...

Well I don't think there's a possibility to "kill ISIS" completely before they decide to attack all those cities. ISIS terrorists are all over the world, we don't even know where all of them are. Some could even be hiding in the US or any of these other cities that they want to target. So we'll never know when they will strike, who they will strike with, or how they will strike until we really see it.

Back