• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Abortion? (1 viewer)

Abortion or not?

• Abortion

Votes: 14 58.3%
  • No abortion

Votes: 10 41.7%

• Total voters

Users who are viewing this thread

$$_Rich_$$

Checkmate!
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$2,741
FC
3484-9248-7747
Clan
4DR
I want to see what you guys think about this? Please try to respect everyone's opinions and please Read each reason before replying or criticizing.

For me, I'm Pro abortion because even if it can be classified as murder, it is sometimes needed. 1.) If a child that has not yet been born has a genetic disease, the child must be able to be aborted. 2.) If the parents had teenage pregnancy, they should be able to have a second chance. Even if it is abusing the abortion system, we can say that it's sometimes needed. 3.) If the parents don't want the child, instead of abandoning it, and letting it suffer, they can just abort it. 4.) If the parents don't have money to support the child, an abortion is cheaper.

Finally, it can be abused, since most of the reasons are because of the irresponsibility of the parents, but sometimes we need it for the greater good. I don't condone it, but it's a necessary evil, so I'm Pro Abortion. What do you guys think?

Well if the parents do not want it then why do they do it? I am against it. Imagine your son/daughter going into an Child orphanage how depressed or upset he/she must feel knowing that your mother & father did not want you and just put you there. I would hate it even bearing the thought of it. You would be considered bad parents if you leave your child because it has a disease or illness. He/She would need help! Love them for who they are and do not abort them!.

Well if the parents do not want it then why do they do it? I am against it. Imagine your son/daughter going into an Child orphanage how depressed or upset he/she must feel knowing that your mother & father did not want you and just put you there. I would hate it even bearing the thought of it. You would be considered bad parents if you leave your child because it has a disease or illness. He/She would need help! Love them for who they are and do not abort them!.

But what if the parents don't want it? Should they abort? Or give it away? No offense, just for argument's sake. :)

Well if they didn't want it they shouldn't have done it.

I know this isn't usually the popular opinion on this stance but I think as a Christian I recognize the pain these innocent babies have to go through, so I am pro life. No reason why an incident child so die in the womb, before they're even born. Having an abortion is okay, but it's murder, and you accept that if you decide to get one. If the woman doesn't want the child, she should put it up for adoption. Or better yet, the dude shoulda worn a c*****, or not have even had s** with him in the first place. The only reason we're alive is because our moms didn't want to get an abortion and some of you are for this, ironically.

Last edited:
I know this isn't usually the popular opinion on this stance but I think as a Christian I recognize the pain these innocent babies have to go through, so I am pro life. No reason why an incident child so die in the womb, before they're even born. Having an abortion is okay, but it's murder, and you accept that if you decide to get one. If the woman doesn't want the child, she should put it up for adoption. Or better yet, the dude shoulda worn a c*****, or not have even had s** with him in the first place. The only reason we're alive is because our moms didn't want to get an abortion and some of you are for this, ironically.

Good idea :thumbsup:

I don't think abortion is murder because it's still a small organism that isn't even alive yet. If the fetus is like 6 months old, than yeah maybe an abortion is a little extreme. But most abortions happen very early. And even if you do consider it as taking a life, it's important to remember that having a child that is unwanted brings so many negatives.

I don't think abortion is murder because it's still a small organism that isn't even alive yet. If the fetus is like 6 months old, than yeah maybe an abortion is a little extreme. But most abortions happen very early. And even if you do consider it as taking a life, it's important to remember that having a child that is unwanted brings so many negatives.

Yeah, I agree, that's why sometimes if we abort it, we can cause less pain. Some people may say it's unethical, but on the long run, it will cause less suffering.

I'm just going to say I am pro choice. If they want to abort a child, then they should. I would say have reasonable limits to this right, because I wouldn't just be pregnant for 8 months and then decide "I don't want this anymore, let's abort!!!" No, I would have the baby and put it up for adoption. Even though this is an option, if a woman wants to abort a child early, but she can't, that's making her suffer 9 months of pregnancy that she can't get back. Plus, if it goes up for adoption, then there is a risk of the child never becoming adopted, being abused before (or even after) being adopted, and all of that can stack up to it becoming a future criminal.

People die everyday a little useless growing thing isn't going to matter

I don't think abortion is murder because it's still a small organism that isn't even alive yet. And even if you do consider it as taking a life, it's important to remember that having a child that is unwanted brings so many negatives.
Just because it's not alive? (News Flash BTW, it's alive in the womb, therefore it would live on unless there's an abortion making the child dead, so that's how it's murder)

And just because it's unwanted by the mother? Obviously if a child is unwanted you put it up for adoption, that's the whole point of it.

And your 2nd post... Is to say just because we're gonna die one day none of us matter??? That's fucked up.

I'm sorry I had to put the disagree button on your posts there's just so much wrong with that that personally made me mad.

Just because it's not alive? (News Flash BTW, it's alive in the womb, therefore it would live on unless there's an abortion making the child dead, so that's how it's murder)

And just because it's unwanted by the mother? Obviously if a child is unwanted you put it up for adoption, that's the whole point of it.

And your 2nd post... Is to say just because we're gonna die one day none of us matter??? That's fucked up.

I'm sorry I had to put the disagree button on your posts there's just so much wrong with that that personally made me mad.
I just think anti-abortion people are impractical and illogical. I mean here you are arguing for the future life of this single celled organism, when they're are people dying all over the world. You could do so much more with your time by fundraising shit for people in africa or something instead of wasting your time with people on abortions. And to further the point of how illogical it is, this child is unwanted there's so many different reasons why you wouldn't want the child. First reason, there's too many people in the world. One less person is better. 2) That child that survived abortion is going to grow up in a very crappy environment constantly being a burden or feeling like an outcast. I'm sorry, but who would want that for any living thing? It's better that it just doesn't exist like it didn't even happen. Aborting the child is like not even doing the nasty in the first place. It's hardly any that different. You're not taking a life, it's just like killing a fly.

And I don't know why you have to dislike my posts. Clearly you are disagreeing with me, but I'm going to dislike yours because I don't think it's obvious enough.

Hmm, I don't really have much to add here, but I'll say what I think anyway.

I've never really had an opinion on Abortion (mainly because it's never had an effect on me directly), but I'd say I'm pro-Abortion. If the parents want to get rid of the child, they should be able to do it. I don't really see the problem with it. Reason? I don't have any other reasonings than what Rich included in the first post:
1.) If a child that has not yet been born has a genetic disease, the child must be able to be aborted. 2.) If the parents had teenage pregnancy, they should be able to have a second chance. Even if it is abusing the abortion system, we can say that it's sometimes needed. 3.) If the parents don't want the child, instead of abandoning it, and letting it suffer, they can just abort it. 4.) If the parents don't have money to support the child, an abortion is cheaper.

It's an interesting argument but I stand in the middle.

I believe that parents should be able to have an abortion, within the legal timescale though. Here it's 24 weeks, idk if its the same everywhere, but if parents are allowed to abort within 24 weeks, well why shouldn't they? However, I agree that parents should not be allowed to abort after 24 weeks.

I only believe that they are allowed to abort before the baby has developed a lot. I don't have too much of a standpoint on this topic because I've never had to deal with it just like Zach, so there's not much I can say.

if it's a teenage pregnancy, you are irresponsible, you don't want the kid, or don't have the money, put the kid up for adoption. If the baby has a desease or is let's say less than 3 months or so into development and you REALLY don't want to have the baby, than I guess abortion is not anything wrong. But usually you should just let the child be born and be adopted by someone else. It's just a better solution for the kid's sake of having a life to live.

if it's a teenage pregnancy, you are irresponsible, you don't want the kid, or don't have the money, put the kid up for adoption. If the baby has a desease or is let's say less than 3 months or so into development and you REALLY don't want to have the baby, than I guess abortion is not anything wrong. But usually you should just let the child be born and be adopted by someone else. It's just a better solution for the kid's sake of having a life to live.
No. You know how hard that would be for the mother? She has to deal with the child for 9 months in her womb and then she'll always be haunted by the day when her child that she put up for adoption wants to meet her.

Wolf that's enough already. He just wants to state an opinion, not get into a whole big argument. Just because he doesn't agree with you doesn't mean he's wrong, I stopped earlier today cause I didn't want this get bad.

Back