• Welcome to the 4DR Clan Forum! You are currently browsing the forum as a guest, which gives you limited access. For more access, the ability to post, and to have your own account, we ask that you register (which you can do here).

Users who are viewing this thread

Zachy

What a waste!
Forum staff
Super administrator
VIP forum user
Premium forum user
Bronze forum user
4DR veteran member
Reaction score
Awards
4DR swag bucks
$15,427
Switch FC
8168-6171-5811
Clan
4DR
I know CTGP has some pretty amazing and unique features. But do you have any suggestions or features that are currently lacking in your eyes, and you want to see added? I really can't think of anything, but maybe people who use CTGP more have some gripes that they would like to see addressed.

My only suggestion would be that we could play in 150cc mode permanently in worldwide races. But I think it would not be possible. :/

it lacks people that play Countdown! :( :( :(

It lacks the ability to be used by ISO people. :(

Honestly making 150cc for every race should be a thing. Maybe getting rid of excess custom tracks. Getting more players that use CTGP to play custom tracks. It's well put together and contains everything you need. It's never occured to me that CTGP could be lacking, though. Mr. Bean updates it pretty frequently and knowing that the game has been out for 8 years, there's hardly any features left to had.

Get rid of all the tracks that everyone hates -_-

Honestly making 150cc for every race should be a thing.
That's already a thing.
In friends room you can set force 150cc
it's impossible in wws tho

Honestly making 150cc for every race should be a thing. Maybe getting rid of excess custom tracks. Getting more players that use CTGP to play custom tracks. It's well put together and contains everything you need. It's never occured to me that CTGP could be lacking, though. Mr. Bean updates it pretty frequently and knowing that the game has been out for 8 years, there's hardly any features left to had.
I think that "lacking" was not the best word I could've used (but it came first to me); more like "suggestions".
That's already a thing.
I think he knows that, but he wants to see it added for WWs. Honestly, I think that's something that should be configured on Wiimmfi itself rather than CTGP because so many people will use it that every race will be 150cc anyway.

That's already a thing.
Well in ww's it needs to be possible, but that's good to know!

Well in ww's it needs to be possible, but that's good to know!
Like Zach said, that's something Wiimm and Lesserate would need to do since ISO's exist, so not everyone can load cts

Like Zach said, that's something Wiimm and Lesserate would need to do since ISO's exist, so not everyone can load cts
I believe it's something that they are currently or were looking into. Don't quote me on that though. It would certainly be great. I see no reason for 100cc anymore in this day and age.

Back